Thursday, November 24, 2022

O My Little Son


 Assalamualaikum ! Its been awhile since my last entry regarding my counting daysss to popppp Aysar ! He'd been great since day one. Aysar is 7 Month  15 days today ~~ how fast time fliesss ! Oh my I'm soooo lazy to update I dun know why HAHAHHAHA it like whenever I got free time! i prefer to go online shopping or scrolling socmed ! hahahha. okey lets get started ! I must said to myself that it is important to update my blog so I can read all over again my life story ! Not to get anybody attention or whatever. It is just for my own reading how my life going on! I 



One day before delivery which is the day we went hospital check-up every day after work to check CTG baby heart beat. We both so hungry and decided to eat street burger yummyyyy ~~~


This is us before being parents !! hahahha muka babrai sbb nantukss teruks after induce and mild contraction still can selfie and  smile.. Alif don't get enough sleep. He's been great supporter ! Im blesss alhamdulilah. Even we are super tired and sleepy.. We r so excited to meet our baby ! hahahha


So here me ! Im going to be a mother in few hours at this time! I asked alif to take a lotssaaa pics of meeeeeee~~~~ This is indeed the best experience ever I don't want to miss anything! So basically I check in to deliver a baby but feeling like a staycation with husband at hospital and bring back a baby home ! HAHAHHAHA. This Um-ra hospital is A++ for his services, hospitality and room :) 

We are so worried and curious about baby's condition bcus after12 hours or induce.. I still get the mild contraction which basically I can bear the pain which clearly show on my face... hahahhaa.. you know what ?? The pain at my hand bcus od water drip is more painful than my contraction. Can u imagine that ????!! huhu..  Okey this is my story.. after 12 hours.. we went to doctor for check up to see if I can deliver baby anytime soon. However, when the female doctor check my 'bukaan'... its is 1 CM !!! Oh no~~~~ Im super shocked and worried at the same time. Then, the doctor scan the baby inside my tummy and suprisely my 'air ketuban' getting lesser....... oh ya forgot to the tell that I'm warded due to 'air ketuban getting lesser and baby hardly move due to momma smol tummy... Now.. the 'air ketuban' getting lesser and lesserrr... huhu doctor advised to czer which he cannot wait any longer worries to further complication.. So here we are as new parents would listen to any recommendation from expert as long as me and baby safe! 

There we are! The moment we both of us agreed to proceed for czer.. We are tawakal and hoping for the best. Alif was there helping me in everything... every single thing.. i would never forget how comforting he is in taking care of me.. Allah bless you sayang.. From the big big thing to the smallest wanna pee pee also i call him to help me outtt ihiksss :P hahahhaha

Alhamdulilah.. look at thattt.. Aysar just come out fresh from momma tummy ! you are so precious sayang.. my tears drop when we the first time i saw you crying out of my tummy when my tummy just got cut off by doctor... im just cryinggg crying out loud until fall asleep in the OT room.. saying subhanallah alhamdulilah finally you are here... im amazed with the gift from heaven.. the last thing i remembered was seeing you crying as soon as out of my tummy.. i would never forget that moments. Priceless.. The unbearable pain that i felt due to many injections before the operation and the coolness of the OT room all gone when I saw you for the first time..






oh my son.

I love you dunia akhirat..

this entry written on 10 Oct 2021..
but mama just managed to post on 25 November 2022.. hahahaha


my life is so full with youuu...


No comments:

Post a Comment

hey ! would you like to share something ? ^^