Assalamualaikum
everyone. cewahhh bersawang dah weyh blog niiiii.... i wass really occupied
with lifeeeeeeee~~ hahahhaa (lazy to open laptop at home) hahahaha.. Okey lets make
it short... I just joined new company in May 2022 and finally so relived that got
a peace and relax work scope with high salary and positive working environment.
Plus super near to my husband office so we can motor pool together..Super
grateful for the rezki.. Thank you Allah Alhamdulillah.. May Allah ease our
journey and rezeki and bless us with good health..aminnn….
Long
story short.. Im planning to recap how life with Aysar been so far. Hahahaha..
Here is picture of him from day 1 until 6 month I guess.. the are thousand of
his pictures I wish to post here but please bear with this super occupied mom
hahahahahaha.. we do it slowly and surely okey. I really wish can update
everything here so I can read in future. Hahahahah.
So here
our precious son. He has been a very good boy I can called easy baby.. super
easy baby like I don’t really find it hard like how people always talk about
and like how I read the struggle of new mom story and blaa blaa.. super super
grateful that I never want to tell anyone about it cause I worry if people feel
bad or I don’t want to be riak.. just here I wanted to express my view. My mom
also always tell me that aysar so easy like also you complain a lotttttsss
hahahahha (I not complain but you know me ili I sometime malas malas like that)
HAHAHAHA.. and one more maybe i have a helpful husband that assist me in
everything in how to take care of baby and house….. so here I can say,…. We both
are doing our chores together.. and that’s why I don’t feel that burden..
alhmadulilahh… We are still learning each other..
Life is
not a Korean happy ending movie. There are so many things that we always argue
and disagree but finally we always finds solution and apologies to each other. Raising
a son is not as easy like taking care of flower hahaha.. There are so many many
challengesss… in term of his health, safety, nutrition, happiness and how he
grow up is basically how we raise him.. so there is a big responsibilities to
ensure he grow up to be a good mukmin, wise, responsible and good man inside
and out especially in term of religion which is the real purpose of this whole
life is pleasing Allah to ensure we can get His Redha and Rahmah to get into jannah..
aminnn…
Aysar is
so cheeky and happy boy! but sometime always buat muka takda perasaan hahaha
just like his papa.. erghhh… your mama is over perasaan always full of
expression and hyper.
But overally he looks boolat and leborr like atok ahahhahahaha… my sweet boy.. love you deeply…………..


.jpeg)
No comments:
Post a Comment
hey ! would you like to share something ? ^^