Halluuuuu assalamualaikum~~ i hope everyone is doing fine right now, we are in the midst of CMCO in Selangor/KL and I don't like it. My planning to eat makan roti telur goyang, mee rebus/laksa ramleee and cencerut ayam ipoh is all gonee~~ I'm so craving right nowww~~ eiiiii.. I hope we going to end this CMCO this 9 Nov 2020 then we are free againn~~ oh btw the cases keep maintaining around 800-1200 cases per day. Ya Allah please take away this Covid19 disease from us. I wanna fly around the world and meet all my friends and families freelyy~~~ My honeymoon scheduled should be last September to Kashmir and surely all cancel hm maybe postpone to another year. if the world heals soon.
Its okey lets move on and talk about good thingss~ Im actually wanna post my picture with my thesis HAHAHHAHA. on my previous entry no pics of me and thesis. So here I am. Im so glad and satisfied that I manage to get dean list for two time during this master's journey. My first semester I only got 3.33 and im very demotivated that time. It is because I never get that low before in my university years.HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH. However, im so proud of me! I managed to balance my life and passed my master's pointer ! Then, the next semester I improved myself better. My pointer improves to 3.65 ! hahahhaha im so proud of me even not achieved dean list point! yay ! The third semester was the most hustle and busy semester for me! It is because I'm preparing myself for engagement event and weddings during the whole o1 semester! On sept 2019 the engagement day. Im super busy with the preparation and continue to another 3-4 months until my wedding day on January 2020 ! On the third semester I got 3.90 ! and I'm super shocked ! the final exam paper is no joke~~~~~Fuh~~ the time flies like so fast and im super multi tasker managing the event, then I also decided to resign my toxic working environment on Nov 2019 ! see im super crazy and brave enough to take the risk in the middle of busy days. Money flow like river~ super exhausted but satisfying ! After I resigned i need to find my job replacement! Im so eager and determine that I can get the new job within the notice period of 1month. I tendered my resign letter without backup because I really cant take it anymore! With the efforts, doa, and determination I went to a few interviews and finally got to secure my current job as QS in the established company! Im sooooooooo grateful that I got the job that meets my scope of works. No more pre contract (tender, OT, stay back) which is not healthy my for Worklife balance. I want to focus on post-contract and more independent to manage the delivery of the project until completion. I got my work-life balance. I can home early without hesitation and having such tolerant and helpful bosses. Alhamdulilah. All praise to Allah for His blessing :)
So here I am ! completing my thesis with flying colour. I got A+ for my dissertation ! Alhamdulilah. Thanks to Allah! Thanks for the MCO during March-May! I can focus my thesis during the quarantine period with my husband who giving me support and helps ! Love u so much baby! One thing for sure is my backbone and supporter no no 01 since birth ! my mama muahx3 i call momma every day about 1 hour averagely. That how I managed to do everything smoothly. She the one who guides me and I just do it as advised. hahahhaa. i can finally got my good result for my final semester which is again 3.90 ! hahhahahaha Alhamdulillah ~~~~ :))




No comments:
Post a Comment
hey ! would you like to share something ? ^^