Assalamualaikum everyone~~ Alhamdulilah look at the title subject! HAHAHAHAHA. Today is the day that I want to make an announcement to the (no specific audiences pun !) hahahaha about my pregnancy :) Im toward the end of the second trimester already! hahahha. At 24 weeks of pregnancy heellooo baby ?! kicking mama tummy so active now ehh~~ The feeling is indescribable. priceless and grateful. I'm just enjoying the baby kicks every day. Just small gestures of you make me so speechless. We already love you so much. Alif always put his ears and talk to the baby. Sometimes he just his hand on my tummy and feel the kicks. We startled together when the baby kicks. So excited! hahahha. Can't believe the feeling when you are not even out of mama's tummy yet but we always want the best for you. Starting the day we know about your existence. Alif and I started to think what supplements and good foods for the baby nutrients, susu kambing and which clinic to do monthly check-up :) We choose Klinik Siti because it so nearby and complete packages plus we can always see the baby through scanning hehe.
How it started:
Alif and me always communicate with each other about how our household is going. From the decision on how to organize the kitchen to the family planning. I'm still studying when we just married. We started to plan to have a baby when we are ready especially me who will be carrying the baby! hahahha. So here we are. When I'm about to submit my thesis on June 2020 is where the planning started and we started to pray to Allah to grant us baby if we are really ready to be parents~~ Weee HAHAHAHHAHA. Alhamdulilah Allah answers our prayers. We are so blessed and grateful.
The first feeling:
The feeling started when my period late for 10 days. I'm just relaxed and focus on finalizing my thesis which is needed to be submitted in 2 days. Not many hints just I feel like my nip*** quite sensitive. So I just ignored all the hints. Alif also said submit your thesis first then only we check so that I can focus. So here comes the day where I submit my thesis on Friday. My mind is so relieved and all my study burden goes away. Mama ayah and my younger brother are coming to my house that night for dinners. So we quickly do the pregnancy test in our room right after maghrib! Then Alif asked t=me to go out while he waiting for the result to come out in the room. Then i came back to knock on the door and he opened it. I saw his eyes in tears and speechless. I'm so curious and asking him 'How the result?'' He said "Don't be disappointed and relax" I'm so eager to know the result. He hugged me and talk to my face to be ready while he put his hand upholding the pregnancy kits. BOOOMSSS ! Here come the mixed shocked scared excited unbelievable feeling when he showed me the result show a clear double line! I hugged him tightly and said "IM SO SCAREEEEEEEE'' Its a mixed unbelievable feeling that i cannot describe. We are speechless and happy at the same time :D hehehhehe. After finish dinner with my family i said wanna take some selfies for the gram content which is a trick for me to bring the pregnancy kits on the table and they were so shocked and excited at the same time ! Mama and ayah so happy in tears while bros are started thinking about the 'panggilan nama' as ayah this and that hehehhe Alhamdulilah I'm so happy and grateful.
May this baby grow healthy, smart, wise, and prosper. May the baby's life filled with good rezki and happiness.
P/S: Pray for mama and baby safety ! aminnnnn (IM SO SCARE ! hahahhahah)
Here some photos of my early pregnancy.
Month 1 :)
Month 3 :
My weight increase 6 kg. I'm getting chubbier (Dah sorok pun nmpk mok) HAHAHHAHA


















Congratulations Ili!!! Well, I still read your blog sometimes. Amazed by your consistency updating your blog!
ReplyDelete