Saturday, August 29, 2020

Completed my Master journey

 Assalamualaikum everyonee~~ phewww berhabukkkk hahahahha ya Allah malasnya nak updateee blog tp tahap kegigihan tu kena tinggi because this is my journey that i wanted to read in futureeee HAHAHHAHAHA. so here we go~~


Alhamdulilah alhamdulilahh after 2 years of struggling in masters while working, engaging and marrying... I'm done with master's degreeeeeee~~~!!! Ya Allah im so blessed and thankful to Allah The Great for guiding me throughout the journey. Only me myself knows how much struggled that I put on my study. I never show to the world because this is the way that I choose. No one ever force me to pursue my masters and I determined to complete it on time with flying colours. The first semester is the hardest where I need to divide my time properly. Alhamdulilah i was surrounded by super supported family, friends, husband and colleagues throughout my journey. The toughest about working while studying is how you manage your time especially when got assignments and family time. It's tough. Sometimes I can't go anywhere just to complete my tasks. I know it would be worth it. The toughest in masters is the dissertation where it is more detail and you do by your own. It is an individual. As for me, I'm so blessed with MCO 2020 because at that time. I have put all my time and efforts to complete my thesis. My time during quarantine is fully filled with dissertation while working from home which is kind of stressful. Above all, I enjoyed every moment during my study time. Although we don't get the chance to go an abroad a study trip for the final project, I'm thankful. Whatever it is there must be a reason and I know the reason always the best for us !





Semoga Ili Marshitah dan kawan kawan dapat result cemerlang.. aminnnn.........


No comments:

Post a Comment

hey ! would you like to share something ? ^^