Assalamualaikum haluuu everyone.. It is 29 Ramadhan todayyy~~ And guess what ?! we cannot balik rayaaaa this year T.T I think this is bad news as my whole big families already planned for big raya gathering this year at kampung.... This year we got a lot of new addition of the families from the menantuss to the babies.. hehe. We are getting bigger and merrier :D Alhamdulilah for this blessing. We all know the whole earth planet are having hard days as we are facing unforeseen virus called Corona. I pray that all my beloved families and friends are healthy and happy to celebrate raya this year. Even this raya won't be the same as the previous year. I can't believe that we cannot rentas negeri to balik kampung huwwaaaaa~~ What kind of raya is this???? But then I persuaded myself to not being dishearted on this matter. Raya is raya wherever we are. What matters is the health of your families. So, I shall be grateful knowing that I can finally raya with the loved of my life. I have been waiting for this time for so many years. I shall cherish this one. hehe. Previously, I can only see all his raya attire through the phone and smiling. Knowing that I can see with my own eyes with him by my side. Its super blessing and loved.
Its almost 4 months of being married to my love. I have been super exciting every day. I'm smiling in every day and night. Yess, We do have down times where most of times I'm the spoiler. haha. My muncung can be 100 metres long if I'm merajuk or whatever ili.. He always know how to comfort me and makes me feel better. Alhamdulilah. my first birthday celebration with him during quarantine times. We have a lot of fun making a candlelight dinner together :) Especially got birthday cake surprise. He said he didn't get to buy my cake birthday bcus they out of stock and i believed that. huhu. Thank you for treating me right, my love. Little did you know you are my beautiful gift from Allah.
Okey everyone ! SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI MAAF ZAHIR DAN BATIN :)
Stay tuned for our raya pictureee~~
Oh yaa Kahwin pictures also that letak lagi.. stay tuned too ~~
Oh wait. Im in my final semester now ~!! it is very hard and rare this time. A lot of online classes and submissions. Let pray for my success. Im working on my thesis right now . Almost thereeee. insha'Allah. Semoga ili marshitah dan rakan2 grad on time !! aminnn...
Love,
ili :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
hey ! would you like to share something ? ^^