Friday, March 27, 2020

post-wedding life


Assalamualaikum everyone (ceh ceh ada ke yg baca pun! HAHAHA) its okey i dont mind. this place is where i put and tell everything that i can keep and make a beautiful place to remember my life. This place is very personal(no judgment is allowed, please make yourself out if annoyed, thank you)


Alhamdulilah being married for two months ! hehe. I'm so excited to share in my blog about my life flow, how marriage changed our lifestyle, how to keep the love grow every day, how to make everything is exciting and happy. YES ! I know that I'm so new into the marriage life so-called as 'honeymoon' phase. But why people so mind about that. That your life marriage goal. Keep it afresh every day. That is what we as team think about. Me and Alif always wants to keep this relationship grow and beautiful. We work as a teamwork. We are an organization. He is the Leader and I'm his Assistant. He leads all the house arrangements, how the workflow, he is the kitchen organizer, What to do and me just following as per organize. My major task is cooking and do some kitchen cleaning while Alif take the house cleaning part and wash dishes. Most of the time we do laundry together depend on our availability. I love how this works ! Im really happy and exciting to do my major part as I'm in the learning process. hahaha. i always looked at the recipe and asking mama sometimes. Alhamdulilah im actually quite impresses to my cooking skills. I don't know how but i think my cooks is always sedapp and yummy! ahahhahhaha. my family also weird as i did not cook anymore for almost 2 years. hehe. Alif loves all my cooks and that makes me happy to cook again and again for him :) I cooked for dinner almost everyday and bring bekal to work for us except if I'm back home late from classes.




I appreciated all his efforts in making me as his wife and trying his very best as my husband. I love how he always wanna learn to do something he never did before just to help me in house cores. I love how he tries to understand me and get used to all my annoyingness and manjaness. I love how he treats me right as how a wife should be. I love how he leads the solah every time we prayed together and I cant wait to salam and kiss cheek right after that. I love how he advise me properly to sit as girl should be, I love how he praised and kiss my hand for delicious meals that I cooked. I love how he put medicine to me before sleep to make sure all my rashes go away. I love how he carries me to bed when I fell asleep on the sofa. I love every forehead kiss before and after we going and arrive home. I love how he helps me by pushing the trolley in the market and carries all the heavy plastic bags while giving me some light plastic bags and helps me in the kitchen right after that. I love to see how he loves all his green plant and remind me to siram every day before going to work. I just love the ways we are today and forever.

May Allah always protect, bless, give rezki and long lasting beautiful  life to us. aminnn...


 Alhamdulilah for everything Ya Allah, Please prepare a beautiful palace for us in the jannah.. aminnn..



Our pre-honeymoon ! hahaha

Okey I wanna congratulate adik idham for a very proud SPM result! straight A's :) We are proud of you. May you succeed in any way you want and the best for you my darling adik ! love you.



Family gathering in Shah Alam :)

May Allah protect each and everyone that I loved. aminnnn

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey ! would you like to share something ? ^^