As for that grateful for everything that you got today :) but then struggle for a better lifestyle ! Focus on the achivement in life . Like mine to score dean again for this semester . InshaAllah .
Except because of Allah and families
I may not be anyone
I may be nobody
I just nothing
Thank you for everything Ya Rabb :)
To you whom always there when i need the most . Sometimes im forgot that we are not like others couples as we are not couplingg . Hahahaha . Yess we are . Reminders always needed . Hehe . As we pray more . We might see each other in future like everyday . InshaAllah :)
The day we went around the ipoh city with manual car is such a sucks but we do enjoy our 12 hour together ! Hahahaha .


No comments:
Post a Comment
hey ! would you like to share something ? ^^