Monday, December 15, 2014

Im who im

Monday 15/12/14

Im walking home alone from faculty to hostel about 800 step i guess 

Im feeling alone like nobody want me

I realised that from part 1 till part 6 

I always did everything all alone
And today im feeling how can im survived all that by my own
But then i know Allah always be with me
Yea im not alone :)

I got new roomates but yeah i miss my bella so much . The day im back to my room felt like a home . I want back all thatt ! 

But now im still trying to do the same with new roomates . InshaAllah 

People sometimes put me into my worse and im smilling like i dont care and hope that only a jokes

Oh yaa my life is not as disaster as you think right now . Haha it just sometimes

However . Thanks a lot everyone :))

I known a lot of people but i only friends with certains . 

I do need someone who always remind me abt study . When im so lazy laying on bed " bgn ili studyyy nak dekan tak?!!" "Chaiyok2 or something like go ili goo u can do it !!" Like they used to do T.T
Pray for my last semester (part 6) get the dean . Struggle for ANC :) inshaAllah 





No comments:

Post a Comment

hey ! would you like to share something ? ^^