Alhamdulilahhhh
Happy birthday to youuuu
Happy birthday to Aysar
Happy birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....
Alhamdulilah
Allah selamatkan kamuuu
Allah selamatkan kamuuu
Allah selamatkan Muhamad 'Izz Aysar
Allah selamatkan kamuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....
Yayyy! hahahhahaa
Happy two years old to my precious son.
My harta rezki dunia akhirat.
May all the goodness and success be with Aysar the whole life in the world and hereafter.
May Allah always keep Aysar with His protection fiddunnya walakhirah aminn...
We celebrate your birthday at The Ha-ven Resort Ipoh on 25 February 2023
Alhamdulilah.
May Allah protect each one of us.. aminnn
Oh Allah, I submit myself to You.
I realize that parenting a child is a very difficult task and I turn to You in humility for Your help.
I implore You for Your wisdom and guidance.
Oh Allah, I know that our children are an amanah (trust) from You, to care for and to raise in a manner that is pleasing to You.
Help me walk in righteousness and integrity so that You may always be pleased with me.
Oh Allah, I pray for a close, loving, happy and fulfilling relationship with them for all the days of our lives and to be reunited with them in Jannat ul Firdaus.
ameennnn....

.jpeg)


.jpeg)

.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)

.jpeg)
No comments:
Post a Comment
hey ! would you like to share something ? ^^