Halluuu all ! Happy CNY 2021~~ this year CNY fell on February unlike last year on January which is our akad nikah day. Alhamdulillah praise to Allah ! we celebrated our first anniversary as husband and wife ! yay it was such a beautiful quarantine year with husband! hahahahhaha. Times flies super fast ! know know 1 year married! hahahhaa. Im so grateful for having my kind of dream man as my husband. So many times where I felt so relieved so thankful so happy for every love language that he showed which I cannot describe in words. It is true that love through action makes the whole heart full.
Alhamdulilah. We know that we are just in the beginning stage. There is long way to go in this marriage journey. Especially we are going to be parents in a month from today ! pheww i cant believe it ! hahahhahah. Why not, appreciating and enjoying every stage of married life just ignore all the blaa blaa blaa judgments from people bcus at the end of the day. We know we only got each other.
This one year. I learned so much. I have learned to share and to listen to husband's opinion and thinking. Not only about me. To be a more responsible woman. More mature in making decisions and improve my common sense(because he so thoughtful about other ppl like sometimes I don't even think about it). my attitude still the same so clingy so childish so sensitive and active gurl ~~ ihikssss
Alhamdulilah. Today I'm 36 weeks! yeah! I'm enjoying my pregnancy journey to the fullest. Alif is the supportive and helpful husband. We are pregnant together! hahhahha. He would wake up when I vomited in my early pregnancy to rub my back, massage my body especially my feet and shoulder when I'm exhausted. We shared the household chores together. What most important for me is to make sure what to eat for every meal times. It doesn't matter either to cook or to buy. The best achievement for me is to prepare for our 'bekal' lunch box to work! I amazed by my consistency to prepare the lunch box every morning ! I have learned that when we are married. We always wanted to do better for ourselves and for our loved ones.
May Allah blesses our marriage with barakah, happiness, and joy to love and cherish each other forever, may Allah strengthen the knot that keeps our hearts together and blesses us with faith and love for each other till we grey and old to jannah! aminnnnnnn....




No comments:
Post a Comment
hey ! would you like to share something ? ^^