Time flies so fast. We are heading to September 2019 near soon. Alhamdulilah for all the blessing and gifts from Allah for all we have today. Im so grateful for everything. I passed the second semester with flying colour hoo yeahhhh ~~ I got 3.67 yeah ! alhamdulilah. I achieved my target for last semestar. I still got 2 more semesters to finish my master's study. Please pray for my successful okie ! aminnnnn.... I still remember the day I prayed for what i have now. Alhamdulilah. May all our dreams come true. aminnn...
The day i studied with Teha (classmates), we all can see my faceso barai as i just got back from work and straight away study for exam at library.
My backbones
Lets pray for the successful for another 2 semestar. aminnn
Ya Allah, let us complete our study on time with flying colour.. aminnnnn


No comments:
Post a Comment
hey ! would you like to share something ? ^^