You and Me
You and Me
Both of us are struggling
Both of us want to build better future
You and Me
Always pray and work hard to build better us
May our future will be bright and blissful
My Alif, i know you are struggling
I know you try your best in build up a better you and better future
I know deep inside your heart there always one tiny dots sometimes felt 'life not fair'
I know you acts cool and steady to cover up your horrible feeling inside
The future is building up now. A BETTER LIFESTYLE AND HAPPILY IS COMING.
Invesment of 4 0 0 0k in safety courses must be well used and performed
But the road are not that straight and easy, the challenges and hardship that makes you wise and strong guy i ever knew.

DONT WAIT,LIFE GOES FASTER THAN YOU THINK. proceed.
You always have my back
Im always your loyal cheerleader :)
I prayed nothing but the best for you, MY LOVE.

WELL SAID :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
hey ! would you like to share something ? ^^