Bismillah.. Okey i would like to shares uols a storyy tellingggggg . Hahahhaha
'Result day'
We are waiting for the email to come up on our inbox . All uitm students around the malaysia are doin the same thing . I believeee . Hahahahhaa
Saat email muncul di'inbox' ......
I told mum that i just received an email from uitm and i dont want to open it until i felt ready but u know what she chased after me all around the house and me of courseee run happilyyyyy haahhahaa . K dah ! -,- tak bukak result lagi happily mende iliii . Ehem okey back to story lah kan iolss pun letih patu rest kat sofaaa and ready to open my email .
At the moment to open up my email result i just felt tawakal as i knew that i did my very best during the final . I dont know what else to said . Just left to Allah as He know the best !
Alhamdulilah alhamdulilah alhamdulilahhhh syukur ya Allah syukur sgt100000 . syukur sgttt . I got 3.90 for my part 6 gpa ! And 3.81 for my cgpa for all semestar :))
Its worth it ! *loveeyeemojiiii . Alhamdulilah . My endless effort paid off ! Ya Allah syukurrr . After 3 years . I managed to achieved my aimed to got the title of 'Vice Canselor Award' !! And what important is graduated on time. All this thanks to Allah . Im just a borrower whose always need Allah helps :) alhamdulilah...
Congrats to all my batch members no matter what courses you are *applauseeee .
Alhamdulilahhh :))
P/s : congrats teman dekat tapi jauh dpt dekann 3.67 perghhhh ! yeayy ! But im the winner as the battle is still illegable . Ihiks . Please welcome yourself to my house okeyy :*
My meja study and also kipas study ^^ hahahhahaa .
I know some of people will said "eleh diploma je pung kecohhhh" or "diploma mmg senang" or maybe "setakat diploma" dan sebagainyaaaa . I knowwww . But i wondering if they really know how hard we are (diploma students) struggling really hard for just diploma . Doesn't ? Just same like theirs. We are still studying, just in term of time and level i know they higher than me . Its not that im not qualified to enter matrikulasi . I got two offer which matrik and diploma and i choose this ways . InshaAllah im waiting to further my study in degree this september and also planning to pursue my study to higher level which is master :) inshaAllah .
Most of my friends are studying in degree and some abroad all over the world . I quite envy with them for truly . As for that i must struggling more to graduated not only as a graduated diploma student but as graduated diploma student with a 'VICE CANSELOR AWARD'. Alhamdulilah :)
iamilimarshitah@blogspot.com
Maybeeeee... Hahahaaa .
Thank u for reading peoples :)



No comments:
Post a Comment
hey ! would you like to share something ? ^^